Tuesday, September 9, 2014

MANIFESTATION LETTER TO SELF! go dezz!

I am a GoDezz! {goddess}  Classy Gangsta!   Ladies first!

I am living a Healthy life of Happiness. I am Attracting all Resources and Energy needed to continue to live a life of Recreation, Fun, Love and Health.  
We are Creating multiple sources of new, Residual, Royalty, Dividend, and portfolio Income.
We are receiving Free Money and are Living Free. 
We are One.

Nature is so inspirational, its like looking into a Mirror.
I love Myself, my Children, and my Husband. My Family, Friends, and Foes.
WE ARE ONE!!!

I am Healthy, Happy, and Unstoppable.
Infinite and Limitless I am.
We are.
We are on the Right path.
We are moving Fast because the Universe Loves Speed!
and so I move, Go Go Go, Rest LOve , Laugh, LIVE, Believe embrace, Meditate.

I am an Internationally Published Author.
I publish 4 books a year.
I buy and sell 2 Properties per Month, and I make Over ONE MILLION Dollars per Month!
I am living my Dreams.

Making Hopes and Wishes My Reality.

I am the creator of my Universe. 
The Master of My Destiny.

I am in Love with my life, my husband, my family.
I am very healthy, happy, and wealthy!

it Only Gets Better From Here...


((listening to...the Best Sizzla Mix ever.. #ijs while blogging))




No comments:

Post a Comment