Tuesday, January 6, 2015

NEW YEAR NEW ME?... GO DEZZ!

Lots of people claim that "new year new me" resolution.

I have nothing against it.

Every day we wake up, we have an opportunity to start anew!

Personally, which is why you are here, I dont want to become a "NEW ME", just a Better Me!

We all have traits that are worth holding on to coming into a new year. You can't leave it ALL IN 2014!

Instead, just reevaluate your personality. Come to terms with your weaknesses and strengths.

If you have been a great mother all year, but a not so great wife. Good for you! Own it. Own being a great mother. Take pride!

Also own the fact that you can do better as a wife.

Now, to give 10000% to being a better wife, and none to CONTINUING being a great mom, is Ass backwards.

Although I consider myself an EXTREME person. I try hard to maintain balance.

Continue what youre good at. And try harder at what you are not!

Please share my blog or your favorite posts. Happy new You!

I'd rather just be better. Not New.

This is how I my life is... Can you relate? Although I am constantly amazed by how well I keep the plates spinning, sometimes, a plate falls. Breaks. I get crazy glue. Piece it together. Let it dry. And slang that Bitch back up there! I even tend to throw in a few extra plates I never thought I could spin up there with it!

Keep the plates spinning!

No comments:

Post a Comment