Tuesday, January 20, 2015

What do I eat?... Go Dezz!

What does Dezz aka Go Dezz aka classy Gangsta aka sexxy Vegan eat???

As I like to take nutrition into consideration as well as chemicals when it comes to what I eat. I am still human. And have grown up on the typical PuertoRican/American diet and lifestyle.

For breakfast, after a long night, veggie crumbles, avocado, soft taco shell. Paired with a fresh strawberry and banana smoothie. Delish!

For lunch, I finally got a Wawa sandwich, in which I have been craving since I left Virginia! A veggie hoagie with cheddar cheese. I havent eaten cheese in.sooooo long. It was soooo delish!

In between lunch/dinner, I snacked on some fresh baby bell peppers. Crunch crunch.  Yumm. Yummm..

Dinner. Prepared by my loving sister who is also becoming more and more conscious about what she and her family consumes, made us a fresh salad. With Arugula, cilantro, blueberries, raspberries, baby bell peppers, and an all natural raspberry vinaigrette.
Also some white rice. With beans and potatoes. Paired with a red Moscato...

Eat right. Feel right. Look right.
#GoDezz #sexxyvegan

No comments:

Post a Comment