Friday, March 20, 2015

SMOKE WEED EVERYDAY... GO DEZZ!

No offense to the NON-smokers, but I want this shirt! Today's topic of Blogscussion is WEED!

Anybody that knows me, knows that I smoke weed. I use it for recreation and medicinal purposes.

I like to smoke it in papers and blunts, but I love to eat the butter used in edibles such as cookies.

I am currently looking for new or old creative ways to enjoy the magical plant or by-products.

Go friend request me on FB - ADD ME and tag me in all the weed ideas you find! Please? THX


In the words of the Great Katt Williams... "Happy, Hungry, Sleepy!"

Meaning the only side effects (_if you even want to call them that_) of smoking weed or consuming marijuana by-products are: HAPPY- which may include SEVERE LAUGHTER... 
(_The nerve of weed_)
HUNGRY-even though the number of women with eating disorders continues to sky-rocket
as well as the inability to relax and eat something.
SLEEPY- (_sounds like I'm naming dwarfs _)
Who doesn't need to CHILL THE FUCK OUT at random times during life's unforgiving ride!?

 DISCLAIMER:::: 
I AM HIGH RIGHT NOW, AND I AM PROBABLY HIGH EVERY TIME I BLOG... IJS


P.S. REGGAE AND WEED GO GREAT TOGETHER- SIZZLA EXPLAINS THE REST

1 comment:

  1. This written piece gives fastidious understanding yet.It’s amazing in support of me to truly have a web site that is valuable meant for my knowledge
    ounce of weed

    ReplyDelete