Friday, March 13, 2015

I Must Confess... Go Dezz!

Confessions of a Vegan...

Although I try very hard to avoid non-nourishing foods and foods that are just out right horrible for my mind, body, and soul...

On a BAD day,

I,
AM,
A,
vegetarian...

Eating all KINDS OF CHEESES, fish, AND chicken.

Now, although I am Perfect, LOL...  I am an ADDICT. And after all the years of eating CHEESE, and what ever the EFF I wanted, I relapse every now an then. And it tastes SO GOOD, Just like it did when I ate it on a regular basis. I think it even tastes BETTER now that I go without.

BUT!!! I am not going to beat myself up about it.
Shortly after relapsing, I feel the JUNK taking its usual negative toll on my mind, body, and soul.
Makes it easier to get back on track.

I am a vegetarian on a bad day. But I'm still a #SexxyVegan!!!

Check your HOROSCOPE DAILY Right Here On My Blog!!!

www.godezzgodezz.blogspot.com

Dezz- Co-Hosting The Unite Mason Lodge- Anti-Bully Charity Event. SND Outreach 

No comments:

Post a Comment