Tuesday, December 9, 2014

Feeling hungry... Go Dezz!

I'm hungry...

I guess I'm not filling up on the right vegan snacks...

Starting from breakfast...

Fruit loops & organic soymilk.
(i love cereal.. a weakness) not sure if its vegan though... Never checked

Then, instead of coffee, I started making Green tea. Instead of black Tea because according to my blood type, black tea isn't good for me.
.. so like I said. I STARTED MAKING green tea, and saw that I  had some blueberry tea bags.

What the Hell! I threw in a bag of blueberry with the green, no sugar
(the blueberry looked black tho :/ )

Anywho!
After I let it cool down. I took a sip. And noticed the tea had ALREADY stained my WHITE porcelain coffee mug!

So... Automatically. I think.
This SHIT is going to do the same thing to my teeth!
(I pour it out into the sink)

No more black tea for MEE.
For Sure!!!

Rewind.. thats fruit loops & soymilk for breakfast. No tea. Just H2O.

A few reality tv show episodes later.
I reach for an organic home grown TANGELO! (tangerine crossed with navel oranges) TANGELO. That was just picked from a family members garden Sunday!

So.. its late afternoon. 3 pm ISHH
And you guessed itttt.
I'm HUNGRY... :) #veganlife #iCan

SEE PICS OF TANGELO BELOW

2 comments:

  1. You know what good having a all smoothie really filling load it with all the fruit you like the add kale and bam! Yummy yum yum for the tummy tum tum.
    a

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know! we used all the bananas in two days. will have one later. my kids love them!

    bananas. pineapple. apples. kale. mango and ice.

    ReplyDelete