Tuesday, December 9, 2014

Vegan! It's the only way for me. Go Dezz!

I am back and I am stronger!
Go Dezz! Go Dezz!

With a family relocation, a new start is just what I needed to become the best Dezz I can be.

Who is Dezz?

For those of you don't know,

I am a free spirit. I practice positive vibrations to keep my life balanced. Happy. And healthy!

Health is very important to me, especially because of my medical history.. ( We will get to that at a later blog post I'M SURE!)

I am on a journey to eat what my body needs. And less of what my brainwashed mind tells me I want!

I have joined the online Vegan community recently and am excited about the positive attitudes and strong minded people it has put me in network with.

Even possibly an online Vegan Talk Radio Show!

Follow me on my Journey! You never kno where we will end up!

No comments:

Post a Comment