Thursday, December 11, 2014

About Last Night... GO DEZZ!

Last night, before our radio show began...

    ( Live With Slim N Dezz! )

My family feasted upon chicken tacos for dinner. I did not join them.

But I did join them for their Healthy Dessert Smoothie!

Ingredients:
Peanut butter
Chocolate chips
A banana
Vanilla yogurt
Ice
Creme brule coffee creamer
Then BLEND BLEND POUR DRINK!

I know its not "Vegan" persay, but it was healthier than traditional desserts, it was homemade And it was Super Delicious! The kids loved it. And so did I.

But after the show was my time.
To start off, I scavenged for any fresh veggies I could find in my kitchen and garden that I love! This is what I came up with...

Ingredients:
Garlic
Red baby bell pepper
Baby spinach
Baby kale
Tomatoe

Sofrito- flavor
Garlic hummus- spread/dressing
Flour Tortillas- wrap

Sautee veggies to your liking in the sofrito. Spread hummus on wrap. Stuff, fold, eat!

About Last Night... Even my plate was smiling!

1 comment: