Friday, December 12, 2014

What I Wake Up To... Go Dezz!

Ok, so I showed you some healthy snack options. A dessert. A dinner.

Almost forgot breakfast!

SN: I hate mushrooms! The smell. The taste. The texture. The idea!

Moving along, I have noticed that a fresh smoothie in the morning gives me that balanced feeling between satisfied and energized!

Ingredients:

Kale- make sure you get your green
Spinach
Pineapple
Banana- with the peel (y not?)
Apple- or any other fruit/veggies
Mushroom- hoping I couldn't taste
Yogurt- sub with soy milk for vegan
Ice

Add up the vitamins and nutrients!

Sooo delicious! #GoDezz #GoDezz

Tune into my radio show
LIVE WITH SLIM N DEZZ!
EVERY TUESDAY FOR STR8 TALK!
8:30-10:30PM EST.
NO INTERNET REQUIRED
JUST CALL 646-915-8461
TO LISTEN! PRESS 1 TO TALK TO ME LIVE ON THE AIR. #GODEZZ

P.S. I LOVE TO HEALTHY THINGS IN MY NAUGHTY GLASSES!

No comments:

Post a Comment